Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 VOTD_04 - The Wings of Prophecy 4

2017 Voice of The Day 04                                                                              The Wings of Prophecy 4                                                                              1 Corinthians 1:19-20 
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? KJV
2017 is also a Year of Sustenance By Grace!

God is set to humiliate skill, competence, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and the expertise of men in 2017
2017 will bring the knowledge and expertise of men to its knees. Cerebral wisdom will fail. Intellectual understanding will falter. Supposed solution carriers will become solution seekers. Consultants will themselves need help!

Many will cry as the women of Samaria cried to the king for help but will be shocked that just as the King confessed his helplessness, the Kings of industries, economics, politics etc will lament their helplessness

Grace will be the wings to fly above the heat of 2017.
Grace will be the platform of exemption from the gross darkness set to envelope the earth.
When the crisis in Egypt arose, Grace pushed Joseph forward. When crisis arose in the palace in the form of King Saul's insanity, Grace located and relocated David.

Times like these are designed for men and women with grace. If there is anything you must hunger and thirst for in 2017, it is Grace. Don't step out or go to bed without it. It is your sustenance in these times.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PRAYERS: Thank you Father for the gift of your grace by Christ Jesus. I walk in it's reality from now and I declare that by Grace, I shall not suffer the pressure of the season in Jesus name, Amen. 

I celebrate you
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For deeper insights in the word, join us at 8am on Sundays or visit: ww.chapelofuncommongrace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment