2017 Voice of The Day 16 Covenants: Highway To Exemption 11 Psalms 89:34-35
My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. KJV
Here, God is very categorical about the immutability of His words. He says His covenant cannot be broken and nothing can alter the things He has spoken.
He swore concerning David that He would not lie unto him. He said his seed shall endure for ever and his throne as the sun.
There is a forever dimension to Covenants. Its application is eternal through the ages. It affects even generations yet unborn.
Jer 33:20-21, 25-26 says the only thing that can break His covenant is that which can break the covenant of night and dayThis is a guarantee for you and I that when we enter into a covenant with God, we guarantee ourselves, our children and their children a future.
.
The Bible says a good man leaves an inheritance for His children. What kind of inheritance do you want to leave for your own generation? The covenant highway offers you a great opportunity.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PRAYERS: Father help me to leave a great inheritance for my generation in Jesus name. Empower me to live a life my generation will bless me for long after my exit in ripe old age in Jesus name, Amen.
I celebrate you
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For deeper insights in the word, join us at 8am on Sundays or visit: ww.chapelofuncommongrace.com
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment